So I meant to post this last week...
Last Monday we packed up and headed out for an adventure at Holliday Park. We really love this park and view it as a little nature getaway in the city!
There are a few giant play structures as well as hiking trails and a nature center, with live animals, a play area and costumes. I haven't felt up to attempting all it as to offer, lately, but last week, I realized that Levi was old enough for me to try.
Our trip was almost thwarted by Flannery and her molars, but after a snack and some Tylenol, we were good to go!
The kids loved it! We took a little bag with and collected things to study at home. The trip ended with a sad Flannery who wanted to stay. I guess that meant she had fun!














1 comment:
Oh they're the cutest all dressed up! :)
Post a Comment