Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Baby!


Yep, there's a new Partain in town, well, in this little part of the world that we live at least.
So as you can see, I've done alot of blog posting and it's really because I spent the second half of the summer feeling so tired and so sick. And not to mention, hungry.
But now I'm feeling better. My energy level is raising slightly and I am not feeling so nauseous. We are excited about the new addition but I do admit that the thought of three and of dealing with a toddler AND a baby can put me over the edge in my more difficult moments. But I know that God is good and will give me strength for the moment as he always has, so I've just been taking it a day at a time.
New little baby is due March 20th, so please pray with/for us until then, as we embark on this journey again!

(And this picture is from 8 weeks. I am nearly 15 weeks and I'm sure the little one has almost doubled in size! We'll get to see them again around 20 weeks!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! congratulations friend! SO happy for you & WILL be praying.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So sorry I'm so late to say congrats!!

Steph