I woke up early on Christmas morning with that feeling, that it was Christmas morning! Even though it was just us, I was excited to get up and celebrate. Nathan was sweet to get up too, even though he was pretty worn out from the week of work.



We made the traditional egg and sausage casserole and cinnamon rolls (Amos had his first!) and enjoyed opening presents with Nathan's dad. Amos especially loved the paper-ripping and soon was opening our presents for us! We were so thankful for our gifts from our family members and wished we could give them big hugs. We did Skype for a bit and got to see everyone and say hello.
That night, we again found ourselves wondering what to do next, so Nathan and Amos put his new bulldozer puzzle together and we watched some Christmas movies together.


On Saturday, we headed out for after-Christmas-shopping, to take advantage of the sales! There were alot of people out and about, too, but the best part was running into friends at Old Navy. On our way out of the mall, we stopped and let the kiddos ride the Superman train--Amos had been eyeing it from inside of Old Navy! We had lunch together and spent the rest of the day shopping.

Worship on Sunday was probably the best part of Christmas this year. It was a great reminder of the meaning of Christmas and my heart was greatly comforted.
3 comments:
Sarah! I love seeing all the pictures from christmas, especially you cooking in the kitchen!
I still have fond memories of us trying to make cookies with three babies. I was in desperate need of some christmas music so I was thankful you had given me the "cookie making" music.
Miss you! Jen
Merry Christmas Partains! Again this year, we are so thankful God brought you to Indy. Hugs and love to you....(all four of you!)
I missed my fam too! There's just nothing like it
Post a Comment