Last week was shave and haircut week around here. Amos desperately needed a haircut--his look was shaggier than a Beatles' moptop! And Nathan was inspired by the spotty warm weather to shave off his beard. I was sad to see it go, but glad for him to shed the extra weight! As usual, he looked like a completely different person! Here are the results...










2 comments:
My men were just shaved and shorn as well :) Though Lance didn't have as much facial hair to lose as Nathan did!
Hi Sarah! Thanks for your comment and your good advice; I hadn't thought about the caregiver thing. Luckily for us my mom is in town and so far has been our designated "baby holder"!
I also asked our pediatrician today about taking Finn to church in our sling and he gave us the "okay" but said we might want to wait until he's 3 months old to do even that. So for now Grant and I will take turns going to church with Maggie and staying home with Finn.
I really appreciate all of your encouragement and seeing how great Amos is doing. I'll be reading YOUR blog now, too :)
Thanks for all the prayers, too!
PS-I think Amos looks so much like your dad!
Post a Comment