Saturday, March 28, 2009

A belated report on our St. Patrick's Day celebration!

Last year on St. Pat's, Amos wasn't feeling so well, with a viral infection invading his little body. This year, we were on our eating routine trajectory, so the first half of the day was not so fun. I did manage to capture Amos having fun with green hats, glasses and a greeting card that played Irish music from GrrMama! Amos and I played at a park that afternoon and we ate out at a pub for dinner (the students were on Spring Break and I didn't have to cook!!). I ended the day with a trip to the grocery stores, all by myself! It was a good and gorgeous day, with the weather being warmer than it had been in years.


(Amos can still wear the green hoodie he got from Uncle Brendan and Aunt Jessica for his first birthday!)

(Eight--Seven--Six--Five--Four--Three--Two--Onnnnnnnnnne!)

And here it is, the customary St. Pat's dinner (in our house...): Fish 'n' Chips!

1 comment:

The Robbins & Co said...

momo definitely has your lips sarah! wish we could have been there for fish n' chips. next year, though!!!