

It's been an eventful morning. Amos was up early, hungry as usual. But also a bit less energetic as he was up a few times last night with his Baby Asthma cough. He didn't eat very much at breakfast time, which I attributed to the amount of O's he snacked on. After breakfast he seemed very tired and cuddled with me on the couch. And just when I prepared to have a sleeping toddler on me for awhile, he started throwing up. And breakfast was raisin toast with cream cheese, so yeah, it was gross.
He threw up alot and then we got cleaned up. And then he seemed ok. A bit pale and a slight warmth on his forehead, but that didn't slow him down. He started playing with his Sesame Street guys which we got out last night and then asked for more O's. We headed downstairs to find O's and then crackers, at his request. Some vintage Sesame Street, play with a paper sack (owa!) and a few saltines later, he was ready to eat again, this time enjoying a hard boiled egg.
So I don't know what to make of it. I hope he's not sick and that we don't get sick too. I hope his shunt is working ok too, and as usual, will have to wait it out.
Now it's early naptime around here--I think I'll join in, as I have a headache and feel queasy too. Let the waiting begin!
1 comment:
Alright, lady! We need an update! Is he doing ok?
And, you didn't overwhelm me :) Now I just have lots of names, and we're still no closer! Love you bunches too :)
Post a Comment