Wow, three whole months have come and gone. It makes sense , but still, it's flown by!
Levi is so sweet. When he's just hanging out with us, I'll often look over at him and he'll be smiling a giant smile. He's started to coo and "talk" more and sometimes will talk back to me. I'm pretty sure that I'm his favorite person now, too, which is good because we spend a lot of time together! He's found his hands and is starting to drool some--it feels like he grew up so fast in the last couple of weeks. His sleep patters are starting to be like Amos' were--45 minute naps and some good sleep at night but not much.
It also seems that he is more relational than I remember the other two being at this age. That also helps me feel less like he likes me just for the food! :)
Life is still busy and full, but I'm getting the hang of it, I hope!






No comments:
Post a Comment