This was Amos' first year to participate in Valentine's Day at school and I was really excited to help him get ready. It was funny trying to explain the day, and since it was Sunday night after a busy weekend, it didn't occur to me to Google it! So I explained that it was a day to tell your friends that you like them and that these little cards was how you did that.
I bought little Toy Story cards and Amos was really excited to get them ready for his friends. He has been working on writing his name so we wrote his name together on each card and then he put the stickers on them. Aunt Abby was there to help put the tatoos in and take the pictures!
The next day he was really excited to give out the cards and then go through his bag of goodies.
I bought little Toy Story cards and Amos was really excited to get them ready for his friends. He has been working on writing his name so we wrote his name together on each card and then he put the stickers on them. Aunt Abby was there to help put the tatoos in and take the pictures!
The next day he was really excited to give out the cards and then go through his bag of goodies.






I love my little valentines and was glad to love on them especially well this week.


Since the kiddos were sick we didn't do much but Nathan wished me "Happy Valentine's Day week" and on Saturday, he came home from a secret trip to Costco with a new TV and beautiful flowers. We had an awesome date to a new sushi place and were thankful that by the end of the week, the kids were feeling better!



No comments:
Post a Comment