Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Season's Greetings from Shutterfly!

I've decided this year to send out holiday cards, especially since we have such sweet little kiddos to show off!

When Flannery was born, I chose to do her birth announcement with Shutterfly. They had so many colors and layout options that included using one picture or a collage of up to six pictures. I chose both and was happy to be able to make mulitple announcements.

The Holiday Season is no different. There is a range in options, from cards for those that like spread the Christmas cheer, to those who wish "Happy Holidays!"

Like I mentioned before, there are also options for using one picture or for using mulitple pictures. As I was designing our card I went back and forth, trying to decide if I wanted to use one family picture or a few pictures, highlighting the kids. In the end, I chose to use one picture of our whole family and am happy with the result.

If you're interested in getting your own holiday cards, visit the Shutterfly website. And if you're a blogger, go here to see how you can get 50 free holiday cards!

Who knows, maybe this will be the year to try my hand at a photo mug or photo calendar!

No comments: