

We're camping out again...that's right, another Meeks grandbaby is (hopefully) on his way and we're here, waiting. It's become a tradition to gather and wait for these babies. We first waited for Elijah to come, back in May 2008, at the Meeksarosa. Thankfully, he came while we were there and there was much rejoicing.
And then for Flannery's birth, my parents and sister came up to Indy when I thought labor was starting. It started but was slow and so another campout commenced.
Now we are waiting for Laz to "show his face!"
Bethany has been having intense contractions all week and both my parents and I wanted to be here for his birth but couldn't make it until this weekend. Thankfully, it all worked out and we are here now, waiting for Lazarus to come forth!
Pray for us, for Beth and Dan as they prepare for this birth, and that Laz does come while we are all here. The plan is for Beth to give birth at home again, so please also pray that it goes well.
4 comments:
How wonderful that you guys are able to be with each other as you welcome your babies into the world. What a special thing.
I love the top picture! :)
What a special time for you all. I hope and pray the your nephew's birth goes well and she gets to have a home birth again!
That just might be the cutest picture I have ever seen:)
Holy baby belly! Wow! that's intense:) I love that. Lazarus come fourth!;) Praying all goes well!
Post a Comment