Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flannery's Faces (Happy 10 weeks, Little Lady!)


(Her shirt says "Little Angel" which is what my Grandma Sheehan calls me!)




Wow! 10 weeks already!
Yesterday at the park, someone asked me how old Flannery was. I said, "Ten weeks!" Her response was, "Wow, you're out with her, already!" I was like WHAT? seriously? Ten weeks is almost 3 months!! Who can stay home for three months, especially when the weather is nice out? Is there something I don't know?!
Anyway, she feels so old and huge to me, so what do I know?!
She is super smiley and likes to look at whoever is talking at the minute. Amos loves her so much and loves to talk to her.
Last night, she slept for 9 hours and it was awesome not to wake up in the middle of the night! I told Nathan that I wish there was a way for me to enjoy sleeping without having to wake up. But I guess that's how you enjoy it, you wake up after a while and appreciate that you got to sleep so much! Kind of a brain teaser!
She continues to have thrush, so we're painting on the gentian violet pretty thick around here. I am trying to treat myself, too, so I don't keep giving it to her! Hopefully it will be gone soon!

2 comments:

The Robbins & Co said...

awe little chubby winker...so cute, so chubby, so girly. i can't wait to take a bite out of her thighs!!!

Piper said...

Haha, I laughed at the comment that lady said. That is crazy. We had Vincent out at 3 days! We are probably crazy on the other end, but I can't stand being cooped up. It was a small function, we sat in the back, and I only let one person hold him. Anyway, your little lady looks so sweet. I think Vincent is exactly 1 week older (every Tuesday?) and it is just going way too fast!