

It has arrived, the full-term marker. To say that we are thankful and excited is putting it mildly. It is an amazing milestone that I don't take for granted, that despite my discomfort, thank God for.
I still have pretty crazy heartburn and have trouble sleeping and this week, have had pretty intense back pain. But I hope to stay pregnant for as long as possible, since I would love for my mom to be here for Baby Sister's birth. My sister Bethany also hopes to be here and we have a friend on call to be our doula in case my mom can't make it.
We are still preparing for her arrival, still reading our books, packing and getting things in order. But I feel less anixous than usual and only start to get freaked out if I think about it all while trying to go back to sleep, in the middle of the night, or some other more fragile time like that.
We are very excited to meet her, see what she's like and if she looks like her Daddy! ;)
Thanks to you all for your prayers for us up to this point, and if you think of it, prayers for a safe and natural birth are also appreciated. We can't wait until we can share the news of her arrival with you and know that it will happen all in God's good timing!
2 comments:
I am so happy and excited for you guys! Amos is such a cutie! I wish you guys lived closer so our little guys could hang out, I think they would be good buds:) I'm hoping any day now we will meet our new family member:) and your night away looked great! I want breakfast in bed! Enjoy the last (maybe) few weeks!:)
YAY! Congrats Sarah! What an amazing time to appreciate and feel this little girl with you all day (and night). While there will be an adjustment period and there are times of GREAT STRESS, it is amazing to see the bond b/w siblings that just builds on its own :) I pray that you can have the the natural birth you want :) can't wait to see her pictures!
Post a Comment