Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amos 2.5

Amos is two and a half years old today!!
He's such a complex little person already!
Our favorite things include his use of "Oh, I see!" at the right time, every time!! He's also started saying, "Ah-kay," which is also so funny! He also knows his colors and numbers, mostly. He remembers names well and loves to play with ALL of his stuffed animals at a time. He's into building things, trucks and trains and Sesame Street. He loves Pooh, Wall-E and Thomas and loves to play with all of them, sometimes all at the same time!
He's getting better at the ABC's and is expanding his vocabulary every day. He also sings, constantly. And very loudly, every time!
And tonight, I weighed him and he seemed to weighed in at 23.5 or 24 lbs. I've been giving him weight gain powder in smoothies, so it's working, which is worth all of the worrying I do that he'll be constipated from it! :)
We can't believe he's already two and a half years old but we're enjoying him more than ever. We told his birth story today and it's like a dream. Life with Amos is so wonderful and we thank God for him, every day!

1 comment:

Jesky 'Bera said...

do you own Wall-E? We accidentally bought it (by not returning to Blockbuster and then leaving town for 3 weeks- DOH!). So, if Mo would like to have it, I'll send it along!