We had a full and fun weekend. Here's the recap (with plenty of pictures for all you Grammys, GrrMamas, Great Grandmas, Aunts, Uncles and friends out there!).
On Thursday, after all of our playground fun, we had Zach and Zane over for a little while. They snacked with Amos and enjoyed watching Clifford. I made pizza for dinner--Nathan decided to take a picture of it and capture a bit of my life!












The weather here is continuing to be really beautiful. In fact, it's going to get warm again. I should probably enjoy it while it lasts! Winter will be here soon!


On Friday, we trick or treated with our little lion! Shortly after being out and about, Amos started to notice the scary masks and costumes and was soon ready to head home! Nathan went as a photographer and I was Irish--100% Irish, that is!


After we returned home, we went through our loot and found some Twizzlers. I gave it to Amos and he was interested. I figured this would be one good piece of candy for him, one he could really work on. After all, it was his first piece of candy, ever! He liked it, but it was alot of effort! Just the way candy should be!

And the fun continued: I took a picture of Amos, he took one of me and then I took one of Amos and our new student, Miharu. Nice poses!




As bed time approached, we began the routine. Amos decided that he needed two monkeys, a dalmation, a Shadow doggie and a big doggie to help him with this breathing treatment!
On Saturday, we accomplished many things on our list, one of which was a trip to Target. While we were there, we all got flu shots (except Amos, who gets his this Thursday). We gave Amos a place to snuggle while we got shots. I think he enjoyed it!
On Sunday, we had a wonderful lunch and naps after church. Amos and Dada woke up before I did and walked down to the playground for some outside fun. The weather was beautiful. When they got home, I met them on the porch where we sipped cider and Amos played in his sandbox. Soon it was time for the camera to emerge as the lighting was perfect!








Amos loves to pretend to talk on the phone, almost as much as playing air-guitar! The camera case was no exception--soon he was saying, "Ha-yo?! Ha-yo?!"

The weather here is continuing to be really beautiful. In fact, it's going to get warm again. I should probably enjoy it while it lasts! Winter will be here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment