This morning we got a box in the mail from Grandmarmie, of all of the things we left behind. In it were some things she found at a consignment sale. Among them were two hats, a Nashville Predators hat and another cute ball cap with a dog on it. I madeAmos sit for a photo shot (to show off that he finally fits into the cool PEACE t-shirt from his Great Uncle Tom), which he did not enjoy, but I was able to get some good shots. The we painted cherry blossom trees for Great Grandma, who had knee surgery today. Hopefully the card will make it to her before she reads this post!




After painting and an attempted grilled cheese lunch (which Amos did not like, go figure!) I tried to put Amos down for a nap. After awhile of being awake, he pooed. Then he was hungry, so I gave him a plate of ham and cheese. And then I think he was being bothered by his molar so I gave him Tylenol. Finally, he just needed some company, I think, so I held him and he was out in two minutes. All of that took an hour and twenty minutes. And then he woke up an hour later, but I got him back to bed.
I realized this morning that today was the first day that we didn't need to run errands. I haven't been home an entire day for a little bit, which explains why our house is such a wreck! It felt really good to be home and organize, clean and switch things around.
Before dinner, Nathan and Amos jammed out to Rage Against the Machine, which Amos loved. We turned it up loud and banged our heads! After dinner, Nathan and Amos were playing on the floor when Amos wanted me to come and join them. We were all lying on the floor and I decided to try to capture it. Of course, that's when Amos wanted to get up and do something else, so I barely caught it!

Before bath time, we hung out on the porch, watching the cars go by. I decided that this would be another good time to try a family picture. We got a few good ones. 





Nathan and I both hope that Amos sleeps better tonight. He may have been teething last night, which is why he ended up with us at 2 AM. It was also a bit stuffy in the house last night, as it was quite warm. And it was a warm one today. I made it through the whole day, sweating and getting things done when I turned on the air conditioning. When we got home from picking Nathan up, it was cooling down, so we turned it off! There's a cool front coming through, too, so hopefully we won't skip spring again!
Alright--enough rambling. Good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment