Monday, April 28, 2008

Our little singer


Tonight we went to the church to pick up Nathan from work. We went early so we could run around the gym. I started to feel that pent up energy feeling from not walking today (since I've been walking so much in the last week) so we went and played in the gym and had lots of fun. It turned out to be me running back and forth, shooting baskets, while Amos watched and half ran with me. Every now and then he would sing and play (we brought the FS guitar) and it was cool because it echoed so much. I had the camera poised to catch his new favorite song echoing in glory but he never sang it. Oh well. I suppose the time will come when we can't get him to stop!
Last week, one morning as we were waking up, Amos randomly started singing part of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." He can only sing the "up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky..." part and he sings whatever consonant sound comes to mind at the moment. But it's really exciting to hear his humming and singing actually make a song. I think he likes it too and gets shy when I turn the camera on. I did capture it tonight...hopefully you can tell!

No comments: