Thursday, April 26, 2012

Up hill, in the sunshine.

Today was a good day. It wasn't easy and I was so very tired.
Levi has been going through a growth spurt lately and some days, all he wants to do is eat all the time. Today was one of those days. Thankfully, he is growing fast and well and i think is nearing 9 lbs. He also likes to snuggle, so that helps. It's a good thing they're so cute and sweet, right?!
Today, instead of regular school, we got into doing projects and landed on painting. Yesterday, we talked about the color wheel, primary and secondary colors. So today, he wanted to use what he learned and painted 4 great pictures. Homeschooling definitely adds an added busy element to our day but I'm still glad we are doing it and don't at all regret it.
My family in NY sent Flannery and Levi special step stools. Amos got his when he was a baby. That was a fun surprise!
Before dinner, we went to the park and played with friends in the sunshine. When I felt like not much else got accomplished today, it was good to be outside.
Sleep goes a long way and it's important for me to remember that we can still be blessed with a good day even when I'm so tired!

No comments: