Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy two weeks, Levi!

Today we took Levi in for another checkup and he weighed in at 5lbs, 4 ozs!! Woohoo! We were excited to see him pass the 5 lb mark and see those late night/early morning feeds pay off. The kids continue to adore him, especially Amos. It's crazy to think that I hoped for another girl, but I am seeing and realizing that Amos LOVES having a brother, possibly more than Flannery might love to have a sister. Either way, Levi is such a sweet baby and we love him so much! We are thankful for him and are excited to see him grow!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh, I love Amos's face in the picture where he's looking into Levi's carseat...SO sweet!

Courtney said...

He's so cute and looks JUST like his big brother (in my opinion anyway!). Good job, mama!