Monday, July 19, 2010

Eating and napping...



As soon as I finished writing the post about Flannery and her sleeping, etc, the girl had to go and change on us!
Last weekend, she began to get impatient with nursing and wouldn't eat very well. She also was up through the night, too hungry to eat. So I decided to feed her more frequently and to also put her on a nap schedule through the day in hopes that she would sleep better at night. Too, I am SO READY for this girl to be on a regular schedule. I'm ready to get my sanity back!

Anyway, the first day we tried the sleeping schedule, it worked really well and she took two great naps. I think she still woke up that night, but still, it was great to have breaks throughout the day. Since then, we regressed and she's now back to taking smaller naps throughout the day. Hopefully, that will be remedied tomorrow!

At any rate, she's still growing like a little weed and is such a joy. Since she's eating more cereal, she's spitting up less and is able to be put down to roll around. I set up her playpen and she loves rolling around in there with her toys.

No comments: