
Well this past week, she turned four months. On one hand, it's so hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly. And on the other hand, I feel those four months and feel like they went by at a snail's pace!

Flannery is becoming more tactile, grabbing her toes and other objects in front of her. It's only a matter of time until she starts grabbing food off my plate at dinner!

We're working on helping her sit up on her own and she's doing pretty well. She still needs to strengthen her muscles, though. So we'll keep practicing.


She still likes her binky. She doesn't love it but will accept is most times. She still sneaks her two middle fingers in there, as it's easier for her to do that than to find her binky and put it in. We're not sure the binky is going to beat out the fingers. We'll see I guess!

Her temperment is so sweet but she can get intense at times. She has a subtle spunk that's hard to put your finger on. Maybe it just means that she knows what she wants! She loves her big brother and will giggle at him if he laughs.

She sleeps in her big girl bed now, without the Moses basket. She sleeps on her tummy and yes, we're ok with that. If you're concerned, let me know and I'll tell you about it. It does help her sleep incredibly well, though. I am so thankful that I've been able to sleep through many nights lately!
We love this little Lainey so much and are so thankful for her!

2 comments:
Oh man she is so cute! Love her little outfits and that blanket:) I really like your new blog makeover too! Very pretty.
aw, she is so cute! Her and Vincent seem to have similar temperments and adoring love of their older siblings. Also, we totally sleep Vincnet on his stomach and are okay with it, too! :) AND, I love that last picture the most--haha!
Post a Comment