So here they are in no particular order...enjoy!!
Lainey's baby mullet has morphed into a baby rat tail!
This is Amos' new favorite, Catty. I'm not sure where we got her but when I got her out for Flannery to play with, he immediately adopted her!This week has been a good one. The revelation of the binky has been all that I had hoped. It helped her learn how to also take a bottle, so on Saturday, I got to be gone for the morning and afternoon while Nathan (Husband of the Year!) took care of both kiddos for me. I really enojoyed being out by myself and was so glad that they cooperated too!! Hopefully she continues to take the bink, but we'll see!
Flannery has slept well, five nights in row, through the night! With such good and consistent sleep, I've felt better. But last ngiht, she was up every few hours to eat. Oh well! Sleep will come eventually!
Amos is continuing to learn his letters and sounds. We started writing and coloring the other day and he seems to be interested. I think we're going to find a preschool to send him to in the fall. I have been thinking about whether or not to homeschool him, but Nathan and I both agree that he needs to go to school. He actually asked to go to school the other day! So we'll see how that goes!
The weather is getting warm around here, too. I'm not thrilled at all about the heat. The only thing worse than being pregnant in the summer is being post-pregnancy with lots of baby fat! Ugh! Hopefully, I'll be able to get down to where I was last summer so I can get back into my clothes.
Our smiley little girl is all worth it though...actually, they both are! I love our little family!








No comments:
Post a Comment