Happy Valentine's Day! Yesterday, the boys went to church and afterward, we attempted Flannery's first art project, a heart made from foot prints. It mostly turned out, especially since Flannery was screaming her head off, not enjoying the paint on her feet! I also managed to get a picture of both kiddos in their red garb from GrrMama, since we celebrated Valentine's Day with her before she left. My sweet husband sent me flowers, too, something I always love!



Today was another day that I spent in bed. Nathan has been doing a great job with holding down the fort, playing with Amos, doing some cooking and laundry and waiting on me hand and foot. While he got some work done, I played with Amos in our bed. We built a dinosaur and a car garage with the duplo blocks and then Amos decided to wear the box! Flannery slept through it all, hanging out with us in her mellow manner. Amos is doing pretty well with his Baby Sister, better than we could have asked, I think. It will be interesting to see how I handle them both by myself, but I'm not thinking of that right now! For now, I'm enjoying them both. They are both such sweeties!
Tonight, Nahtan has helped with the burping and is enjoying hanging out with his little girl while I blog and rest. It's hard to believe that it was a week ago tonight that I was in labor with her, trying to get through the night with the contractions and that tomorrow, she'll already be a week old. Praise God; we are so blessed!!





3 comments:
Oh Sarah, your daughter is just so precious. I am SO GLAD you got to have a good birth experience this time around, and that she is mellow! I got the crazy one first and the mellow one second too, and maybe because of that I found adding the second child into the family to be much less stress and so much more joy than I expected!! I really hope the same will be true for you.
And she really is completely adorable! :)
Precious, precious pictures!! What a little doll!!!
Beautiful photos! And I love the new "pinkness"!
Post a Comment