Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hide and seek with Amos!

Amos is learning the fine art of hide and seek. So far, he hides in the same place every time, and even talks to Nathan from that hiding spot, telling him he wants to play hide and seek and to go count and then find him. So I had to step in this morning and help Amos find a new spot. Then Nathan hid and the video is what happened. Sorry for all of the camera shaking...it was so funny!




5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, so funny! Our kids hide in the same spot almost every time too...always giggling loudly. They just love the routine of us saying, "Nope, not in here...not in here either!"

Tricia said...

That is so funny, Sarah. I'm impressed how long he spent looking. And you laughing made it even funnier.

Ande said...

Too cute! I was totally laughing out loud:)

steph said...

that made me laugh sooo hard....very very funny!

anastasia said...

my stomach hurts!