I'm sitting on the front porch, smelling lovely just-rained-on air, the honeysuckle is sweet and it's so peaceful! We've discovered, after many failed attempts to post pictures to the blog, that the best reception for the wireless device is on the front porch! Now I know!
This morning Beth was woken up by harder contractions that are a bit further apart but are really hard, which is good! We're all really hoping that today is the day, especially Beth and Dan. It's been such a blessing to be here, I feel like I am constantly thanking God for our close proximity. Nathan is able to work and Amos is loving all the attention. Last night I had another realization: Amos will soon be usurped from his position as only grandchild! Soon there will be another to share or steal the attention! There are little things like this that I am realizing that are obvious but that I never experienced due to the circumstances of Amos' birth. Beth and Dan are so gracious to let us be with them now. They are happy that we're here, too. Enjoy the pictures...sorry there are no captions. The previous posts can provide some explanation! I've hogged the internet long enough! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates, Sarah! I keep checking every couple of hours. Love you all, Laura
Post a Comment