Monday, March 17, 2008

Who needs a pub?








We celebrated St Patty's Day again tonight. I got out my decorations and whipped up an Irish-ish type meal, complete with Guinness, which was pretty good. I gave Amos some medicine so he would eat a decent dinner, and that seemed to help. He had fun playing with Da-da and the Irish hats while I made a shepard's pie-type dinner. Sadly, I could not find my traditional Irish music and drinking songs, that are still packed away, so we listened to U2, which is still Irish!
This afternoon, Amos was still clingy and warm, but not as warm as before and a bit more like himself. So we'll see how he feels tomorrow morning. Nathan and I are taking Amos to the Neurosurgeon and then we'll evaluate him and see if we need to go back to the Doctor. Thanks again for all your prayers!
Oh and for those of you who didn't know us last year (or for those of you who did) here's last year's St Pat's:
Enjoy the flashback! (I am soooo glad my hair's not that short anymore!)

No comments: